Here's a quick progress update on our book. (If you didn't know, we're writing a book about how to interpret data in your everyday life - click here to learn more.)
- We got a book deal with Bibliomotion, thanks to our agent, Tris Coburn
- EVERYDATA is due to be published as a hardcover book and an e-book (Kindle, etc.) in April, 2016
- We're VERY excited to share our cover design as soon as it's ready - hopefully later this fall
- John is booking speaking events for next spring; please see our speaking page if you want John to teach your group how to understand the data that's all around us
- Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @Everydata
Thanks - as always - for your support. We'll share more as soon as we can!
And, to our loyal followers, we are finalizing the manuscript these last few weeks of the summer, so our publishing schedule for the everydata blog will be slightly more sporadic this month! Look for posts on Monday's for this month, with an occasional additional posting when we find really interesting data issues .